Terms and Conditions
Get Hitched at Red CentreNATS:
The ultimate wedding package in the heart of Australia valued at $15,000.
This document constitutes the Terms and Conditions of Entry ( Terms and Conditions) for the ultimate wedding package in
the heart of Australia (Competition) being conducted by
Northern Territory Major Events Company (NTMEC) (Promoter) in the Northern Territory of Australia .
- Entry into the Competition is deemed to be an acknowledgement of these
Terms and Conditions. Entries not complying with these Terms and
Conditions are ineligible and NTMEC reserves its absolute right to
disqualify any Entrant from the Competition if any entries do not
comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must upload a video to the Red CentreNATS (RCN) website that
is up to 60 seconds explaining why they want to get married or renew
their wedding vows at RCN/07.\
- A participant (Entrant) must be aged 18 years or older
to be eligible to participate in the Competition. For the purposes of
this promotion the ‘entrant’ refers to both parties of the intended
- The Competition is not open to any of the Promoters’ (NTMEC) and/or
Sponsors’ employees, their families, agents, distributors and their
families or any other person(s) connected with the Competition.
- NTMEC accepts no responsibility for missing, unsuccessful or misspelled
For the Winners:
- Four night’s accommodation at Crowne Plaza Lasseters, Alice Springs,
Northern Territory from Thursday 2 September – Monday 6 September 2021
- A Hens & Bucks party package for up to 20 guests on Friday 3
- Wedding ceremony with a licensed celebrant at Blatherskite Park, Alice
Springs, Northern Territory on Saturday 4 September 2021
- Bride & Groom’s car to lead the Yeperenye Shopping Centre Red
CentreNATS Street Parade on Saturday 4 September 2021
- Wedding reception up to 20 guests including food & drinks package
at Blatherskite Park on Sunday 5 September 2021
- Wedding decorations inclusive of flowers and two-tier wedding cake
- Wedding photography, a selection of up to 30 high resolution images
provided in a digital format
- Highlights of the wedding provided in a videography package
The total prize value is $15,000
What’s not included:
- Wedding Licence
- Wedding rings
- Bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses, groom and groomsmen outfits
- Transport to Alice Springs including flights and road for you or your
guests, you will be responsible for making your own way to Red
- Travel expenses
Terms of Entry
- Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- To enter the competition at least one member of the couple must be a
2021 Red CentreNATS entrant or spectator ticket holder.
- Entry is limited to one entry per couple.
- Valid entries must upload a video up to 60 seconds explaining why they
want to get ‘hitched’ at Red CentreNATS.
- Competition is open from 08:00 ACST Tuesday 8 June 2021 – 23:59 ACST
Thursday 8 July, 2021
- No late entries will be accepted after this time.
- Entries will be shortlisted with a panel of judges appointed by NTMEC
in its sole discretion.
- One couple will be selected as the winners on 15 July 2021.
- The winners will be announced on Monday 19 July 2021.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The prize is valid at Red CentreNATS only and winners must be available
from Thursday 2 September – Monday 6 September 2021
- The prize is not transferrable to any other date or person and is not
redeemable for cash
- If the winner is unable to attend, judges will contact the runner up.
- The Winner agrees to participate and cooperate as required in all
editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not
limited to being interviewed, photographed and broadcast. The bride and
groom agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence
to use such footage and photographs in all media and the Winners (and
their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promoters reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or
supersede the competition in any manner whatsoever if, at their sole
discretion, should they decide the competition is not capable of being
conducted as specified. In the event that the competition will be
amended or cancelled, all entrants will be notified.
- Liability for any tax arising out of participation in this Promotion
(including acceptance of a Prize) is the sole responsibility of the
Entrant. Entrants should seek independent financial advice in this
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax consequences to an Entrant
for accepting a Prize included in this Promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or
purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees
as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any
other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer
protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any
statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection
laws in any other country (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any
liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees
and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any
personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way
out of the Promotion; including, but not limited to, where arising out
of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry
or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in
Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax
liability incurred by the Winner or Eligible Entrant or (f) taking
and/or use of a Prize.
Collection of Personal Information
- It is a term of entry that each Entrant agrees to NTMEC collecting
personal information about the Entrant including (but not limited to)
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number.(‘Personal Information’)
Purpose and Use of Personal Information
- Personal Information will be collected, managed and administered to
communicate with Entrants (including by email) and to comply with legal
and regulatory obligations and for marketing and ancillary purposes.
- By entering the Competition, unless otherwise advised by the Entrant,
each Entrant consents to the retention and use of his/her Personal
Information by NTMEC and its Nominees. For details about who NTMEC are
and how NTMEC uses Personal Information and what your rights are under
Uses may include future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes
without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the
Entrant, or distribution of marketing materials for goods or services
from NTMEC or its Nominees.
- An Entrant may choose to opt-out of correspondence issued by NTMEC via
by following the opt-out instructions available in the communication.
Opt-out of correspondence will not constitute an Entrant being
disqualified from participating in the Competition.
- An Entrant who receives correspondence from NTMEC’s Nominees may choose
to opt-out of correspondence issued by a Nominee by following the
opt-out instructions available in the communication.
- If NTMEC discloses Personal Information to a Nominee or third party,
NTMEC will require the Nominee or third party to protect the Entrant’s
Personal Information in a manner compliant with the laws of the
Northern Territory of Australia and relevant Australian federal
Method of Collecting Personal Information
- Personal Information is collected from a person completing the Website
registration as an Entrant and is required by NTMEC as a condition of
participation in the Competition.
- Entrants consent to NTMEC publishing their name or alias. NTMEC will
not be held responsible for any loss of reputation, status or otherwise
of an Entrant in connection with the publication of an Entrant’s
- In the event there is a dispute or issue concerning or in any way
arising out of or in relation to any aspect of the conduct, management
or determination about the Competition, the decision of NTMEC and/or
its Nominee is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition is governed by the Laws of the Northern Territory of
Australia. An Entrant agrees to be bound by the Laws of the Northern
Territory and to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of
the Northern Territory in the event of any dispute successfully brought
before a Court.
- NTMEC reserves the right to change, add or alter any of the terms and
conditions (including adding more prizes but not reducing the number of
existing prizes) if in the absolute discretion of NTMEC it is in the
interest of the Competition and such change will be notified to the
Entrant by being placed on the Website and each Entrant will be bound
by such change, addition or alteration to the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions form the basis of an agreement made between
NTMEC and all Entrants which is made and entered into in the Northern
Territory of Australia.